I couldn't be more impressed with Jackie and her design eye, talent and services - she is brilliant! She is so professional and really went the extra mile get me exactly what I wanted. She offers fantastic designs at an incredible value, I can't recommend her enough! - Elizabeth, Whole Eating Blog


I love it! Seriously, it is the cutest blog I have ever seen in MY ENTIRE LIFE. I cannot believe it is mine!!!!!!!!!!! - Missy, It's Almost Naptime


Jackie from Memories by Design is one amazing chick. She answered all our e-mails right away, did exactly what we wanted and then made revisions, all while being exceedingly pleasant. If you ever need blog work done, I totally, totally recommend her. - Happy Geek for Invest in the Markets


You did such a wonderful job…I’m absolutely thrilled with it! - Lisa, Blessed in Abundance


I LOVE it! I have to give some serious thanks to Jackie who tirelessly and patiently worked with me until I was completely satisfied with the finished product. She is a GEM! - Alana, Kiss Hug Squeeze


I love working with her. She was very patient and listened to my wants and needs.
I highly recommend her if you would like to update your blog. - Debbie, All Things Southern


Seriously, if you are thinking of getting a new look for your blog, talk to her! She was a dream to work with and super affordable!! I love coming to my blog now and seeing how beautiful she made it! - Elyse, Of love and a Baby


Honestly, it looks INCREDIBLE! I am so, so happy and pleased. You did a wonderful job. - Mirinda, October Belle Designs


I enlisted the help of a wonderful blog magician named Jackie. She is patient, and creative, and patient, and affordable, and patient. Thank you Jackie. - Laura, White Spray Paint


Oh my goodness, I LOVE it!!! Ok, I know I keep saying that....but it's true! It makes me smile every time I look at the page. - Sara, Make Music from your heart to the Lord