So here's how this works, in just a few easy steps:


1. Take a look at my packages and pricing to determine which one suits your needs the best. Once you have decided, contact me to let me know you are interested, and indicate which package you have chosen.

2. I will then invoice you for 50% of the package you select, which is the required down payment to place you on the waiting list. This payment will go towards the final cost of the design. I will then send you a Blog Design Questionnaire, which you will complete and then email back to me.

3. I work primarily with graphics from http://www.istockphoto.com/index.php (additional charge to the cost of the package, with prices generally ranging from $1.50 - $30). I encourage you to take a look at this site and select a graphic that you like. If you prefer to use your own pictures instead, you are welcome to do so, as long as you hold the copyright to those pictures.

4. Once I have a good idea of what you want and your name has reached the top of my queue, I will begin your design. (Please note that at this time I am only working with blogs hosted through Blogger). During this time, I will be emailing frequently, so you will need to be available to answer and view proofs as I provide them to you. I will send you a link so that you can view exactly how the design will appear on your blog, minus your posts and widgets.

5. When the proof of your design is complete and you are happy with the way everything looks, I will send you an invoice for the final payment, which includes the remaining cost of the package plus any istockphoto.com graphics you may have chosen. Once I have received your payment, your new blog design will be installed.